Instructions and Care
Lore Sparks Mirrors
- The wall surface should be clean, dry, smooth and even for the best reflective image.
- Place the 3M Command Strips evenly in the back of the mirror (see enclosed instructions).
- Position the mirror, press firmly against the areas of the strips to achieve maximum hold.
- Carefully remove the protective film from the front of the mirror using a fingernail or cocktail stick.
- Do not use a sharp instrument as it may scratch the surface.
To clean your mirror use only soft clean microfibre cloth. An anti static polish can also be used e.g. Pledge or Mr Sheen
Do not use a glass cleaner or a solvent based cleaning fluid.